The Messenger Collection PC Game Free Download
THE MESSENGER COLLECTION | A young ninja goes across a reviled world to convey a parchment fundamental for his group’s endurance as a devil armed force blockades his town. Which gets going as a conventional activity platformer rapidly changes into a huge time-traveling venture loaded up with rushes, shocks, and humor.
Dynamic, gymnastic ongoing interaction and staggeringly exact controls befitting of a stupendous ninja mission.
Character upgrades, unseen levels, new abilities, and wandering courses to investigate.
In the practice of the works of art, painstakingly created 8-cycle and 16-digit sprites, movements, and settings.
A fascinating exhibit of unusual adversaries, managers, and partners.
Utilizing Famitracker, prestigious chiptune writer Rainbowdragoneyes made a unique soundtrack.
The Messenger Collection Free Download Includes
The Courier (primary game)
Unique Soundtrack – Plate I: The Past (DLC)
Unique Soundtrack – Plate II: The Future (DLC)
The Courier Soundtrack – Plate III: Cookout Frenzy (DLC)
EP by Keiji Yamagishi (DLC)
The Courier: Outing Frenzy (DLC)
System Requirements for The Messenger Collection
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel core i5-4210 1.7ghz.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400.
- Storage: 1200 MB available space.
- Sound Card: Onboard soundcard or better.
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“The Messenger Collection” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.