TinkerQuarry PC Game Free Download
TINKERQUARRY | A young girl wakes up in a strange room inside an ethereal dollhouse and must travel with her rabbit companion. They need to exit the passageways that are plagued with rats and “Tinkers.” As they explore each floor, they will encounter puzzles, strange engravings, hostile and friendly intelligent toys, and frightening monsters. Being constantly pursued by “Stayawhile,” a creature that wants to capture not only the two but everything else in his existence.
ALSO TRY DISPLACED
System Requirements For TINKERQUARRY
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 1.5GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 or better
- Storage: 800 MB of available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“TinkerQuarry” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.