SolSeraph PC Game Free Download
With its retro-inspired tower defence and action platforming gameplay, SolSeraph reinvents the classics!
As the defender of mankind, you possess the key to civilisation. Build your settlements and bolster them with defensive structures to protect them against ongoing monster threats, then raid their lairs equipped with swords and spells to completely eradicate them. Learn about vanishing cities, ancient caves, and floating islands. The entire world is yours!
A game called SolSeraph combines action with strategy for a rich and unique gameplay experience that brings to mind the 16-bit period. You may get it from the ACE Team, who also made Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages.
System Requirements for SolSeraph
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB hard disk space available
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“SolSeraph” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.