You take on the role of the group’s caretaker as they set off on a post-apocalyptic road journey across the nation in the PC game Overland. In this turn-based survival game, you’ll have to fight hideous monsters, find resources like gasoline, firearms, and first aid kits, and rescue people who have become stuck.
Overland PC Game [MULTi15] Free Download – GOG
You must make a decision on what to do next. Every move you do will have an effect, regardless of whether you opt to fix the now-wrecked automobile or save the puppy. Get ready for a variety of near-death experiences, challenging choices, nail-biting escapes, disagreements about whether or not that dog should be spared, and the end of the world.
System Requirements for Overland:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1500 MB hard disk space available
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Overland” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.