CHOP PC Game Free Download
On those who wish to experience the heyday of local multiplayer gaming, there is a game called CHOP for the PC. So, after practising and honing your talents, if you want to dominate your pals in a competitive and skill-based environment, this game is for you.
This game is gut-wrenching, mixing brutal murders with breakneck action. This game’s straightforward concepts provide for a rich gaming experience and an overall genuine strategic challenge. The participants’ abilities are put to the ultimate test, and only those who have gotten the right instruction can prevail.
System Requirements for CHOP
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: 2.5Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphic card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB hard disk space available
- Additional Notes: Gamepad or Controller Recommended
- Download all parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PLAZA” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.