Gerty PC Game Free Download
GERTY | You are a mercenary of the highest calibre. A hostile extraterrestrial force has started to attack a mining colony of vital value. Armed to the teeth and armed with your dependable laser diggers, you must battle your way to the planet’s depths in order to discover and eradicate the alien danger. Will you survive this?
Top-down twin-stick shooter Gerty features a fully destructible environment and is a rogue-lite. In this furious, difficult, but fair, action-packed game, you must carve your way through replayable procedurally generated stages and create tactically beneficial circumstances to destroy the alien threat. In single-player or local co-op mode, mine Juice crystals to improve your equipment, find alien structures, and stop the alien threat at its source.
ALSO TRY DARK DATA
System Requirements for Gerty
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Nvidia or AMD graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (Other controllers might work to variable degree)
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder, copy all the files, and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Gerty” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.