In this first-person action-adventure game, the player is surrounded by a forest full with spiders. In order to survive as long as they can, players must kill or dodge enemies while having free access to long knives, bows, and arrows.
Forest spiders PC Game Free Download
Right-click to select WASD and left shift movements.
The left mouse button is used to attack, jump into space, and squat.
mouse direction control
To change weapons, use the mouse wheel.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel 2.4GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0， at least 512MB
- Storage: 236 MB of available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Forest spiders” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.