Reservoir Dogs Bloody Days PC Game Free Download
Reservoir Dogs Bloody Days PC Game is a stunning dragon-inspired movie-like setting that mixes a unique “Time Back” game system with the drama and intensity of a movie. Players can change the time and control all of the regular actions and sparks of every team member by introducing a new level of strategy to the Action Shooter type. Each Reservoir Fog contributes to the accomplishment of the goal and the bloody escape with each turn of the clock.
Get the amazing Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink characters. Using the “Time back” combat, start a lot of movie-based robberies. Players must steal, shoot, and cover as they manoeuvre the dramatic twists and turns of the game as they approach each round with audacious action scenarios. Supply is required.
Also try BONEWORKS
System Requirements for Reservoir Dogs Bloody Days
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB hard disk space available
- Sound Card: Integrated
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here.” Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Reservoir Dogs Bloody Days” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.