Phoenix Point PC Game Free Download
Phoenix Point PC Game thrusts the player into a desperate struggle and seizes the territory concealed by the shifting alien danger. Phoenix Point provides limitless reproduction and ferocious challenges with a standard turn-based fight with process maps and global resource management.
The Pandoravirus appeared after a catastrophic environmental event and started mutating organisms, including people, into terrifying new forms. Because the virus could not be eradicated, the majority of human civilisation vanished.
There is now only a little cage that is isolated from authorities and enormous vistas. The only chance for humanity to come together and save the planet is The Phoenix Project, an antiquated defence against global catastrophe.
ALSO TRY OCTOPATH TRAVELER
System Requirements for Phoenix Point
- OS: Windows 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom II X3
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270
- DirectX: DX11
- OS: 10, 8 and 7 SP1+ (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3GHz / AMD FX series 3.2GHz
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon R9 390X
- DirectX: DX11
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Phoenix Point” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.