FANTASY GENERAL II INVASION | Three hundred years ago, when the Shadow Wars ravaged Keldonia and the kingdom of Aer, the wars of the past have long since faded into legends. Clans of Barbarian warriors have eked out a living in the harsh northern climate of the Highlands of Fareach by fighting constantly with one another and looting the wealthier Borderland towns.
Weary of these constant attacks, the Borderland Clans turned to the Empire, a powerful nation ruling over the region extending from the Scarlett Mountains to the Cynehelm Valley and the Hoarwood. The Borderland clans Iseal and Machar helped the Western Imperial Legion—sent to fight the highland raiders—kill High King Brendan at the battle of Wyrm’s Pass.
Fantasy General II Invasion PC Game
A covenant was made to forbid any tribe from crossing the Borderlands in exchange for peace. Since then, the Clans have been warring and attacking one another because there hasn’t been a High King to unite them. During these trying times, Falir One-Eye, a famous fighter, has been in charge of your tribe. You are the designated successor and his son, and you are eager to win over the Clan Council.
The Tragic Event
Fantasy General II: Invasion has reinvented the iconic strategy game from the 1990s! Battle lines are forged once more on the war-torn continent of Keldonia as a new generation of leaders put their valour and tactics against one another. Fantasy wargames are back!
Fantasy General II builds on the turn-based fighting from its predecessor. Strong heroes and more than 75 different troop kinds are under your command. To earn a reputation as a harsh battle commander, devise a strategy, carry it out, and triumph over your adversary. Topography, weaponry and armour, magical effects, morale, and the troop balance should all be taken into consideration.
After the battle, you will need to make choices and assemble your army before fighting. With enough experience and instruction provided to the new clan members, even the most novice recruits can become champions. But be careful—expensive victories might occasionally be worse than defeat.
When destroyed, battle-tested units lose their experience and progress. Each unit is equipped with a special set of abilities, armour, and weaponry. Gold and other resources that you must take from your adversary in return for magic artefacts you get during fight may also be used to enhance them.
A Clans is a confederation of autonomous hill country tribes that will fight valiantly to keep their independence. Powerful elementals and ancestor spirits can be summoned, as well as axemen, berserkers, spearmaidens, trolls, and shamans. You can also recruit mercenaries like centaurs and longbowmen.
The Imperial is the area on Aer’s surface with the most power.
Take on the formidable Legions of the Empire and its magical inventions, such golems and dragon cannons, as well as the zombie hordes they call, or fight harpies, lizard people, and gigantic dragons on your trip.
In Aer, the world is stunning and full of marvels. To the Borderlands, where witches and monsters still freely wander the vast woods and lush river valleys;
the elegant and temperate Empire to the South, which is home to marvellous cities and was built by the labour of the undead, to the Sunken Land, drowned during a great Cataclysm and inhabited by hazardous marsh and Lizardfolk. Throughout your campaign, you’ll engage in combat on a number of different battlefields, necessitating a range of army methods.
System Requirements for Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition:
- System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.5Ghz Intel Core I2xxx or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 graphics card with dedicated 2 GB video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB hard disk space available
- Other: 1366×768 min resolution
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” copy all the files from there, and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Fantasy General II Invasion General Edition” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.