LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 takes players through long periods of gallant experience of Harry Potter in the Muggle world and wizards, in view of the last three Harry Potter books and the last four movies. From the confidential drive to the Viking Minimal in Allegheny to Hogsmeade and Hoard Moles, players meet new individuals, face new difficulties, and learn new spells as they get ready for a definitive race against Ruler Voldemort!
Learn and project new spells and contemplations, including extraordinary condemnations.
High level matching skills and dominance in the fight to kill Voldemort.
Fenner Gryback, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Teacher Sligoron are among the in excess of 100 jobs accessible.
Find new areas like Grimald Spot, the Enchanted Division, and Godric Empty.
Play the basic slider/drop game with a unique split screen with your loved ones.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows XP SP3 Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB free HDD space
- Video Card: Shader Model 3 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 7800, 8xxx or better; ATI X1950 or better)
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.