Play as Ivan, a cursed one-handed blacksmith who is extraordinarily unfortunate, in the PC game Yaga.
Ivan is caught in the middle of three antagonists: a Tzar who provides him a job, a mystifying witch who wants to dominate him, and Ivan’s grandmother who wants to find him a marriage.
Yaga PC Game
The players can engage with villagers and non-player characters in a number of ways as they gain reputation, including through exchanging goods or services, altering curses, and receiving blessings.
The trick to discovering buried information, returning spirits to their homes, and escaping the potent curse of filthy animals lies in paganism and superstitions.
Players are able to affect the game’s complexity, challenge, and level creation through a fatal intersection of levels.
Find and combine a variety of skills and items to alter the players’ powers and gameplay.
Create and improve equipment and weaponry to aid you in your travels.
unique music featuring the indie folk group Subcarpati.
System Requirements for Yaga:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-2500K 2.0GHz+ / AMD CPU Phenom II 570
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GTX, GT640, GT730, Radeon HD 5850, HD Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB hard disk space available
- Sound Card: Stereo
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “CODEX” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Yaga,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.