Fishing Adventure PC Game Free Download
A common fishing game where players can capture various fish is called Fishing Adventure PC Game (drumroll). Fisheries in America, Hawaii, and other special places.
The game is easy to understand and works well on older PCs!
Fishing Adventure’s main attributes are:
Seven fantastic settings with more than 30 different fish species and real-world inspiration
a fascinating search,
daily logs and incentives,
believable fishing gear,
a genuine and soothing tone,
Advanced graphics options for older PCs.
ALSO TRY A SINFUL CAMP
System Requirements for Fishing Adventure:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Core i3-2100 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 520 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB hard disk space available
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here.” Other features will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now, click on the extracted Iso file and “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO.” Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “PLAZA,” copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Fishing Adventure,” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.