Demons Never Lie PC Game Free Download
Demons Never Lie: After a miserable existence, John’s soul is prepared to go from this cruel world. At that moment, a demon by the name of Ocaso materialises in front of him. John has the chance to relive his childhood and lead the life he’s always wanted thanks to the mysterious man. Of course in exchange for his soul. Will John accept his offer? If so, what consequences may be expected?
3D graphic adventure featuring elements of the traditional point-and-click and visual novel.
evocative and emotional tale. Occasionally sunny, sporadically gloomy. similar to real life
You may agree to a deal with the devil. What could be superior than that?
Play as John and work to make up for his past transgressions while having a demon on your side.
an independent game featuring endearing voxel/Minecraft characters and lovely low-poly environments.
Your support is crucial since just ONE individual is using Unity to create this game.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: 7+
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM.
- Storage: 1 GB available space.
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Demons Never Lie” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.