Abandon Ship Blade of the Assassin PC Game Free Download
Blade of the Assassin Abandon Ship: Learn about a collection of fascinating islands filled with tales about various biographies and subjects, such as battling ghost ships in a haunting sea. On the Spider Islands, get rid of the huge spiders. A region with poisonous gases, icebergs, and cannibals is waiting.
Utilize hostile ships, forts, and sea monsters in nefarious fights, dissuade adversaries, and select the most effective shooting strategy.
The environment and weather have an impact on your combat; some of the modifiers are tidal, lightning, volcanic bombardment, and snowstorms.
Abandoned ships provide a fantastic mood while focusing on the “sailing age” ship in a manner that is reminiscent of traditional nautical oil paintings.
ALSO TRY THE BANNER SAGA
System Requirements for Abandon Ship Blade of the Assassin
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: 2.2GHz Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB hard disk space available
- Additional Notes: Some owners of older ATI graphics cards may need to run the game in DirectX 9 mode.
- Download all parts from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right-click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “HOODLUM” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Abandon Ship Blade of the Assassin” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.