Forager PC Game Free Download
The 2D platform Forager PC Game features an open world setting. Everything is available to you, including farming, crafting, and exploring.
Resources need to be put together, gathered, and managed.
Build structures and items that are beneficial.
From the ground up, establish a foundation. Purchase a piece of land for development and exploration.
Evaluate existing talents and develop new techniques.
Connect dungeons, solve riddles, and learn secrets!
Obtain what you desire! Setting your own goals is totally up to you!
System Requirements for Forager
- OS: Windows XP and above
- Processor: 1.2Ghz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 200 MB hard disk space available
- Download all parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the 1st part and click on “Extract here”. Other parts will be automatically extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now Right click on the extracted Iso file and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “GOG” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example if you have installed game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Forager” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.