Aeon’s End PC Game Free Download
AEON’S END | Due to the unpredictable round ordering, lack of shuffle, and numerous win and loss scenarios, this is a deck building experience unlike any other.
“The world as we know it is not over. That already happened. We are the only ones remaining, along with The Nameless and gravehold. We’ve been hiding out in this ancient, creepy place for years. Our magicians have had ages to hone their craft, but they are now capable—and lethal. The apertures have been modified to act as a weapon and as the Nameless’ true routes.
Also try WARLORDS BATTLECRY 2
-Yaleesa Rhykk, a Gravehold survivor
The situation is terrible. The might of the breach mages is required by the last city, Gravehold, to repel the Nameless. If you take part in the conflict, Gravehold may live to see another dawn.
You select a team of up to four mages in the deck-building game Aeon’s End, and they work together to defeat whatever Nameless foe has today’s breached through. You have in your hand five cards from the initial 10-card deck. You can gain aether by playing gems, which you can then use to learn new spells, buy new gems and relics, open additional breaches, and increase your casting power. Relics can help you or your teammates become stronger. then get ready to cast spells on your subsequent turns.
In Aeon’s End, unpredictability manifests itself in the order of turns. Before each game starts, the turn order deck is shuffled to determine the order of play. Will the opponent make two consecutive attacks, weakening the magicians’ defence? Will the magicians get four turns in a row to get ready for the attack?
What will happen next can be challenging to predict while you are engulfed in the pandemonium.
The final stop is Gravehold. The Nameless are aware that the Aeon’s End breach mages are engaged in a conflict that involves not only their own survival but also the survival of all of humanity. If Gravehold ever becomes lifeless and mankind is reduced to a mere memory, the wizards will lose.
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Aeon’s End” then paste those files into this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.