Free Download of the Classic Sudoku PC game
CLASSIC SUDOKU-The hosts of Cracking The Cryptic, Simon Anthony and Mark Goodliffe, have put together a remarkable collection of sudoku problems. In the game, sudokus come in a variety of levels of difficulty, so there is something for everyone. They also call for a huge diversity of solving methods. Each of these unique problems had to meet our strict game testing requirements in order to be approved for inclusion in the game—a test that no other sudoku game on the market could pass. This game test ensures that a person has given serious consideration to the journey that the puzzle solver, you, will take while working on the challenge. There are no online tests available here!
System Requirements FOR CLASSIC SUDOKU
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this game
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 70 MB available space
- Use the download link given at the bottom of this page to download the full game.
- Right-click on the compressed file of rar. and click on “Extract here”.
- Ensure that you already have the software of Winrar installed.
- Now you will see an Iso file that is extracted and you must extract it too by clicking on “Extract here” again.
- OR If you are comfortable with “UltraISO” software, you can also open iso with it by clicking on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- When you have done the mounting or extracting, Right-click on the file with an extension of “.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
- Once the installation is complete, open the folder and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files >“Classic Sudoku” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.